- 1. They should never lack moisture, especially at the beginning, when the seedling requires relative humidity to stay high, above 60%.
- 2. It should never dry out too much. Keep a balance of humidity before the plant shows clear symptoms that it needs water. If it dries out too much during the early stages of growing, the plant will run into problems later.
- 3. You should never drown them with excessive and abundant watering. Give the plant time to “breathe” between watering. Do not flood them; do not saturate them with water and nutrients. More plants are lost because of excessive care and attention than for not being taken care of all the time.
- 4. Avoid excess heat, taking care not to exceed 28ºC, especially in the seedling stage. Maintaining an average temperature of 20-22ºC is perfect.
- 5. There should be no lack in the supply of nitrogen, which is essential for the natural growth and development of the plant.
- 6. During growth, avoid using a light with a strong red spectrum, which is a light colour to be better used during flowering. Use a blue or white light, such as a metal halide or fluorescent growing lamp. Sodium growing lamps are good too.
- 7. Limit phosphorus and potassium, nutrients, which the plant will need in abundance later during flowering, thus getting the maximum efficiency from our autoflowering seeds.
I think we would all agree that the current UK policy on Cannabis is ludicrous to say the least, we could go on and on about the health benefits of Cannabis out weighing any "anti-social" or "criminal" behaviour it would ever cause. But we are not here to force a debate on the legalization benefits such as lower medical bills, better healthier treatments for glucomare, cancer, arthritis..., taxation, jobs etc etc (just saying!)
We are here to ask for the law to allow us users the ability to grow up to FIVE plants for personal use across the UK (Durham have already done this, as well as almost ALL of the USA with states by-passing the DEA to allow users access to the herb! Check it out here) this will save us having to "Break the Law" by visiting the local dealers risking arrest for buying something that is now legal in the first country to ban it! Ludicrous for sure, but we are here to help bring a small bit of change to the current law.